TX2 Leather W
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Designed especially for approach routes and use in the crags, The TX2 Leather features an extremely secure fit and unbeatable comfort.
TX 2 Leather is the super comfortable approach shoe designed for approach routes and use in the crags.
An unbeatable level of comfort is provided thanks to the use of suede leather loved by climbers, making it the perfect choice for everyday use.
The weight is kept low thanks to the use of the all-round protection rand and toe cap in the extremely light PU Techlite material.
The lacing system is precise, secure and high performance, deriving from the Mythos climbing shoe.
The Vibram MegaGrip outsole features a super grippy compound with climbing zone at the toe.
The shock absorbing EVA midsole integrates the exclusive patent C2 Combo Cord™ which thanks to an elastic cord allows pairing the shoes together quickly and securely and popping them into the rucksack or hooking them to the climbing harness.
- Upper: Suede leather 0,5mm protective rand and 1,5mm toe cap in PU TechLite
- Lining: Antiskid, breathable mesh
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Approach
- Sole: Vibram Mega-Grip with climbing zone at the toe
- Patents: Mythos lacing system and C2 Combo Cord™
- Snug fitting, comfortable suede leather uppers
- All-around protective rand and toe cap in PU TechLite that protects against abrasion while keeping weight in check.
- Lacing system that derives from the Mythos climbing shoe: precise, snug fitting and high performance
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole with climbing zone at the toe for maximum grip when climbing
- Exclusive harness attachment C2 Combo Cord™: a cord that allows pairing the shoes together quickly and safely and popping them into the rucksack or hooking them to the harness.
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
|International Size||German Size||Italian Size|
|International Size||European Size|
|Mondo Point||European Size|