TX2 Leather M
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Designed especially for approach routes and use in the crags, The TX2 Leather features an extremely secure fit and unbeatable comfort.
TX 2 Leather is the super comfortable approach shoe designed for approach routes and use in the crags. An unbeatable level of comfort is provided thanks to the use of suede leather loved by climbers, making it the perfect choice for everyday use. The weight is kept low thanks to the use of the all-round protection rand and toe cap in the extremely light PU Techlite material. The lacing system is precise, secure and high performance, deriving from the Mythos climbing shoe. The Vibram MegaGrip outsole features a super grippy compound with climbing zone at the toe. The shock absorbing EVA midsole integrates the exclusive patent C2 Combo Cord which thanks to an elastic cord allows pairing the shoes together quickly and securely and popping them into the rucksack or hooking them to the climbing harness.
- PU TechLite at heel and toe
- clean seamless design thanks to "knitted" fabric
- Ortholite Approach 4 mm footbed
- highly abrasion-resistant and low weight thanks to all-around rubber coating
- Comfort and breathability thanks to the single-layer shaft
- Vibram sole with climbing zone and suction cups
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement
- Product is small, we raccomend you order one size larger.
|International Size||German Size||Italian Size|
|International Size||European Size|
|Mondo Point||European Size|