Vide GTX jacket
This stylish, distinctive jacket looks great – but more than anything else, it's been designed to keep you comfortable during activity and protected from harsh conditions. It's constructed from 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric, and treated with a PFCEC-free DWR as an additional barrier against water and dirt. And it's equipped with plenty of pocket space and an adjustable hood, and lined with mesh for comfort and breathability.
- Made from 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric
- Mesh-lined torso to promote breathability
- Two slanted open hand pockets with protective lid
- Front zip under protective placket with velcro closure
- Cord adjustment in waist hem
- Articulated sleeves and velcro adjustable cuffs, to keep out the elements
- Treated with a PFCEC Free* DWR from Gore.(W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent.
GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100% Polyester, 75D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 111 g/m², bluesign® approved Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <9