Roc GTX W
There are 0 units left in stock.
A new addition to the iconic Roc range - this is a four-season mountain jacket made from tough 3 layer 75D GORE-TEX fabric for full protection against wind and water. It's fully adjustable to work with the rest of your gear and to provide a perfect fit – no matter how hard you push yourself, you can expect it to stay in place and do its job. It's also built for comfort and ergonomics, and the mid-mounted hand pockets put essentials and valuables within easy reach. Made with recycled materials.
- Made from 3-layer 75D GORE-TEX for full wind- and waterproofing
- Adjustable, climbing helmet-compatible hood with laminated peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- Two mid mounted hand pockets
- Brushed chin guard: reduces chafing
- Velcro adjustable cuff
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable hem
- Treated with a PFCEC Free* DWR from Gore. (W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent. Learn more about W.L.Gores environmental commitment and this water repellent treatment at www.gore-tex.com/responsibility)
- Centre back length 73 cm (Women’s size M)
- The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing size M