Roc Down Vest
There are 0 units left in stock.
This superb, lightweight vest is filled with high-quality DWR-treated down, and waterproofed so well that the filling stays dry for up to 5,000 minutes of exposure to wet conditions. As a result, it's a really warm, comfortable, light and packable garment – and one that shouldn't give you too much cause for concern when the rainclouds roll in. It's also built with recycled and fluorocarbon free materials throughout, and is bluesign® approved.
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated down for great water resistance, 800 CUIN Fillpower
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant 20D Pertex® shell fabric
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Elasticated armholes and bottom hem, giving comfortable fit and heat retention
- Wind baffle with integrated chin guard behind front zipper
- Centre back length 75cm (Men’s size L)
- The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L