Roc Down Hood W
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
There are 3 units left in stock.
This premium, versatile hooded jacket is filled with high-quality DWR-treated down, and waterproofed so well that the filling stays dry for up to 5,000 minutes of exposure to wet conditions. As a result, it's a really warm, comfortable, light and packable garment – and one that shouldn't give you too much cause for concern when the rainclouds roll in. It's also built with recycled and fluorocarbon free materials throughout, and is bluesign® approved.
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated down for great water resistance, 800 CUIN fillpower
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant 20D Pertex® shell fabric
- Two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket with micro zippers to reduce bulk
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Elasticated sleeves and hem give a good, comfortable fit without adding weight
- Wind baffle with integrated chin guard behind front zipper
- Centre back length 68,5cm (Women’s size M)
- The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing size M