Roc Down Hood M
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
There are 5 units left in stock.
This premium, versatile hooded jacket is filled with high-quality DWR-treated down, and waterproofed so well that the filling stays dry for up to 5,000 minutes of exposure to wet conditions. As a result, it's a really warm, comfortable, light and packable garment – and one that shouldn't give you too much cause for concern when the rainclouds roll in. It's also built with recycled and fluorocarbon free materials throughout, and is bluesign® approved.
FEATURES & FIT
- Two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket with micro zippers to reduce bulk
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Elasticated sleeves and hem give a good, comfortable fit without adding weight
- Wind baffle with integrated chin guard behind front zipper
- Centre back length 77cm (Men’s size L)
- The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L
Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyamide, 20D down and fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, 36 g/m², bluesign® approved Insulation: Haglöfs H DOWN Gold 800 CUIN fillpower superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign® approved.