Unlimited jersey W
We've been riding our bikes on gravel since before it was a thing, and we've always done it in our normal Castelli jerseys. The only complaint was that the occasional branch or vine could pull the delicate fabrics, and after a few rides the jersey wouldn't look exactly pristine. That's what we focused on with the Unlimited Jersey.
It compromises nothing in terms of fit, comfort, moisture management and light weight, but we've used fabrics that offer additional protection from snags. The arms and shoulders are most exposed, and here we've used a stretch woven fabric that fits great yet is extremely protective. The main body is closer to a traditional jersey fabric but fared best in our snag and Velcro tests.
- The all-surface unlimited no-compromise jersey
- ProSecco Unlimited main body fabric
- Snag-resistant stretch woven on sleeves and shoulders
- No-sew flat-edge sleeve finishing
- 3 rear pockets
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
- 18°-32°C / 64°-90°F
- Weight:130 g