Pedroc PL W
Made for stop-and-go activities, where periods of intense physical activity are followed by static periods, the Pedroc Polarlite Women’s Full Zip is a lightweight, full-zip fleece with outstanding stretch and durability.
To ensure the optimal mix of wicking insulation and breathability, we use our proprietary technical 163-weight Polarlite fleece that we developed in the Dolomites specifically for speed hiking. It manages moisture to keep you dry on the inside, yet offers the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece thanks to its lighter, more compressible grid construction.
With snug-fitting stretch cuffs plus seam thumb holes for additional cover to keep your wrists and hands warm during cold, dawn starts or late-night finishes. Comfortable, double-stitched flatlock stretch seams prevent chafing and ensure an athletic fit and full freedom of movement. With a soft inner collar for next-to-skin comfort and a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth.
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Slit with Zip
- 2 slash pockets
- Elasti, edged cuff with thumb loop
- Innovativce pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Non-irritating flat seams
- POLARLITE RESPONSIVE MELANGE 163 (95%PL 5%EA)